Kendra over at Viv and Larry so graciously tagged me for a Stylish Blogger award. If you’ve never been over to her site, you owe yourself a look. She’s one of the most knowledgable classic film fans on the netz.
The rules state that I must list 7 facts about me and then pass the award on to 7 other stylish blogs. So first, here are seven things about me:
- I studied Comparative Literature in college, but in the three years since I’ve graduated I’ve only read about 10 books. I think I burned out, reading 4-5 books a week for four years.
- I might be going back to grad school soon. This time working towards an MFA in screenwriting. More on that as it develops.
- I personally own three cats: Mr. Rochester, Mr. Bingley an Lady Brett Ashley.
- Although I’m rather well known now as a classic film fan, I only started really getting into classic film last fall. I blame TCM’s Summer Under the Stars.
- I wish I had the means to travel more. I went to Scotland and England when I was 13 and France when I was 22. Someday I’d like to visit Greece and Brazil (and, well, everywhere else, too.)
- I am a big fan of guilty pleasure type films. Anyone who can’t get past themselves long enough to have a guilty pleasure film or two is really missing out.
- So far this year I’ve only seen one 2011 release.
And now on to the links. Kendra already beat me to Kate Gabrielle’s Scathingly Brilliant (but check her out anyway!), so here are some blogs I really love:
- Anna at Defiant Success
- The Best Picture Project
- The Mad Hatter’s Dark of the Matinee
- Millie at ClassicForever
- True Classics